EDD 711 Policy Evaluation Analysis
Policy Evaluation Analysis
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you analyze a local or federal educational policy of your choice.
Answer the following questions in your analysis:
- When should this policy be evaluated?
- How should it be evaluated?
- Who should be responsible for carrying out the studies? Who should control the process?
- What are the possible end results?
- Who benefits from the evaluation?
- What are the ethical and social concerns that must be considered first?
- How has financial legislation affected the policy and its development?
Format your analysis consistent with APA guidelines.