EDD 711 Annotated Bibliography
Construct an annotated bibliography of available materials dealing with the issue you selected to discuss in the Week 1 educational policy or issue discussion and organizational theory.
An annotated bibliography includes the citation and an annotation with a brief summary and reflection about how the source material will help you with the literature review (contemporary issues in education paper) due in Week 7.
Choose 20 or more resources that will assist you in your Week 7 assignment.
Select peer-reviewed articles written within the past five years that relate to organizational theory/theorists and/or the educational policy or practice you will write about in Week 7.
- All the sources must be from peer-reviewed journals or publications.
- Of the 20 sources, at least five sources should address multiculturalism as it relates to your topic.
- At least 10 sources must relate to organizational theory or theorists.
- Identify at least three organizational theories and/or theorists and the concepts and contexts appropriate for each.
Annotate each source with at least one paragraph of approximately 150 words.
Answer the following questions for each source:
- What theoretical frameworks underlie the article? For articles on organizational theory, be specific about the organizational theory or theorist being used.
- What are the source's main points?
- In what way is this source relevant to your research?
Refer to the sample annotated bibliography in the Tutorials and Guides section of the Center for Writing Excellence.
Format your Annotated Bibliography consistent with APA guidelines.